Parent Portal and PIN
Request your Parent Portal PIN
LAUSD Parent Portal
Check your child's grades, assignments, and more!
Monitor student’s attendance
Update emergency telephone numbers
Track student’s progress towards completion of graduation requirements
Connect with the classroom teacher
*Before you start: You will need a working email, your Parent Portal PIN, & your child’s LAUSD Student Identification Number which can be found on REPORT CARDS and/or SCHOOL ID’S.
How to Set Up a Parent Portal account:
- Click HERE to request your Parent Portal PIN.
- Go to https://passportapp.lausd.net/parentaccess/
- Select: “Register for an account”
- Complete your account setup. Verify you can access your email Select: “Register”
- Check your email and follow the link to confirm your account
How to Add a student:
- Go to https://passportapp.lausd.net/parentaccess/ (bookmark this for regular future use) Select: “Parent Login”
- Make sure you have your Parent Portal PIN (request HERE) and student ID number (on the VAAS ID).
- Select: “Add students” Complete steps 1 through 4 Select: “Add Student” Select: Your name
- If you don’t see your name, you’ll need to go to your child’s school and update your contact information
- Verify your child’s name & Select “Finish”
- You should now see your child’s name and are ready to use Parent Portal. You will need to repeat this section for each child.
Need more assistance? Contact Mrs. Evans [email protected]