MAY 31, 2020
Good morning VAAS Families. This is Principal Kelly Hanock with this week’s updates:
- Thank you to everyone who participated in Locker Clearance last week. Your safe, respectful behavior on campus made Locker Clearance smooth and productive. We really appreciate that everyone followed the published guidelines so well.
- If you are a senior and were not able to participate in Friday afternoon’s senior meeting, please check the VAAS website or Schoology for information that was presented. If you have questions, please email me or one of the other administrators directly.
- If you reserved a yearbook, but did not purchase one through a senior package or pay for one during locker clearance, you must bring your $85 cash payment to school by Wednesday, June 3. Please call the main office before coming in to make sure someone is there to take your payment.
- Juniors – O’Connor Brothers studios will soon be sending out appointments for senior portraits for the class of 2021. O’Connor Brothers Studios would like you to know that they will be following all recommended safety guidelines for these appointments.
- Seniors - Don't forget that our virtual Senior Awards night is scheduled for Wednesday, June 3, at 6:00 p.m. Check Schoology messages from Ms. Petrossian for directions to access the program link.
As always, we hope you are continuing to stay safe as our city begins to re-open. Please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns you might have.
SEE ARCHIVED PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGES BELOW
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 5-25-2020.pdf
- Updated 2020 Graduation Plans.pdf
- Updated 2020 Locker Clearance Protocol .pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE - 5-17-2020.pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 5-3-20.pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 4-19-20.pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 4-12-20.pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 4-2-20.pdf
- PRINCIPAL HANOCK'S MESSAGE 3-30-20.pdf